Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Sampler #5

Fabrics
October Compass Block

And Flowers
Coreopsis "cosmic evolution"

Heuchera, mixed varieties

Blanket Flower "oranges and lemons"
I have a house full of company (in-laws) this weekend, but have managed to flee to my sewing room for long enough to finish my monthly compass. I have three of them done now, all pinned to my sewing room wall.
Loving the beautiful transformations happening in my garden right now, too. Those coreopsis that are now pink were yellow during the summer when it's hot, then turned pink in cool weather. Cool.

Enjoy your weekend.

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Your compasses are coming along beautifully. What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those compasses are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look SO beauitful! I really like your fabric choice, can't wait to see the next ones!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, let me know you visited and what you like, give me a suggestion, ask a question. Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...