Sew here is the progress on my list:
1. finish binding my "reflections" quilt and publish pattern: DONE! WAHOO.
2. get circus quilt quilted: DONE! WAHOO. (also has binding machine sewn)
the funny thing about this quilt is that it is made mostly with a layer cake! I don't know the collection, something from last winter. Bet you didn't know you could do that with a layer cake a few other scraps!
3. finish Bikini quilt top: DONE! WAHOO (okay, you are tired of the cheering section, I'll turn it off)
I would like to do this quilt as a Quilt-Along on my blog in 2013. Is there any interest out there?
4. finish fan quilt top: DONE!
5. work on orphan Lemoyne Stars: still orphaned
6. buy a Sashiko machine: DONE! WAHOOOOO! (sorry, couldn't resist)
My list was shorter than most, but I feel pretty happy with all that I did, considering I also worked on my monthly compass blocks, prepared for two classes and almost finished my Jewel Box quilt, too.
Oh, and played with my kids, my husband, my pup...
thanks for a really great year! I have really enjoyed the past five months as part of the blog world!
Cheers to 2013,