Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Flying Colors! a finish

Bikini Bottoms quilt top
I am back from a fabulous weekend at quilt camp! Remember when I showed you my "before" pictures last week? here is the "after". I finally finished my Bikini Bottoms top! I am so excited about how it turned out, definitely glad I decided to add that edging.

we had a great weekend in Michigan, sewing all day and into the night. I am still so tired, but I was so fired up, the four hour drive home practically flew by!
I met Jeni and Faith

And I was lucky enough to sit at the same table with Brenda, the hostess and owner of Pink Castle Fabrics. She is a hoot! Thanks Brenda, for organizing a wonderful time. I hope to be back again for the next Camp.

Everyone have a colorful week!

Sharon

10 comments:

  1. Glad u had a wonderful time!!!! The quilt is my fav of your creations!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! You have really made a fantastic quilt with this one. I love all the colors and I think the border works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN quilt :D One of these days I have GOT to go to a quilt camp/retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful time in Michigan, meeting other quilters is always fun! Another great top, I still want to try your tutorial for the block, hopefully in January - too much going around at the moment!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so great to meet you Sharon! Can't wait to try that bikini bottoms quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Awesome finish, and what fun to meet such inspiring quilters! I'm green with envy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a fun quilt! The border really makes it sing. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally found your blog! I had a great time sewing with you at quilt camp. It was cool seeing you finish your quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Blog is so fantastic. You do great work.
    I`m your new follower now.
    Sorry for my english.

    Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, let me know you visited and what you like, give me a suggestion, ask a question. Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...