Thursday, January 31, 2013

A New Pattern Could be Yours!

Hi, Everyone!
Thank you so much for the positive comments about my "treasure map" quilt on the last post. I was really surprised and pleased that some of you like it! I am hoping to work on the quilting this weekend, then get it bound and publish the pattern for you.

But...
today I do have a new pattern I have put up on Craftsy called "Jewel Box". Some of you might remember when I started this, then showed you progress on quilting it, then complained about binding it...so this reveal has been a long time coming...


gravity-defying quilt photo-op!
I would like to give away copies of the pattern to you readers! It is designed to be used with a layer cake or with scraps from your stash. Instructions are included for a baby size (54x63") and a twin size (72"x90"). Many of us made resolutions to blast through some stash during 2013, and this quilt is great for that!

For a chance to win, just leave me a comment. I will choose three winners on Monday, February 4th.
If you like, tell me in your comment what kinds of patterns you want to make this year, if you are planning to try a new skill or just want to play with the pretties in your stash to make fun quilts.

Happy Weekend!
Sharon

9 comments:

  1. Estou agora fazendo e aprendendo abacaxis e curvas,estou gostando.
    Obrigada.


    tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrappy quilts are my favorite. I have plenty of stash to bust through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scrappy quilts too Sharon! but I also need to finish a few UFOs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one, Sharon. Good work! I've just purchased some more fabric for my stash ... which I'm happy to bust through too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy sewing up scrappy projects, and then I enjoy seeing those fabrics again and again....some of them are special because they were articles of clothing, and things like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Shars! Just posted a celebration of your giveaway on my blog. I posted pic of what I was working on when we chatted the other day, inspired by a comment left on your x's post. Thought of Coulson while I pieced it! Love to you, Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that pattern thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful pattern. You are such a talented family. Thanks for a chance to win the pattern. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from New Zealand. What a fun quilt! I plan to make another raw edge applique quilt this year and I have my new book Word Play Quilts to read and try out. Who knows what else will come along as the days unfold. Thanks for the chance to win a copy of this cute pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, let me know you visited and what you like, give me a suggestion, ask a question. Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...