Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hexagon Quilt: finish it!

Just checking in to link up for the Lovely Year of Finishes March Goal Setting.

I basted my mom's beautiful hexi quilt last weekend and plan to quilt it next weekend. This will be the largest quilt I have attempted to quilt on my new machine! Then binding and a finish, all by the end of March! I know I can do it even though I have a million other things going on.

I really need to finish some works in progress, but hexagons are definitely going to be a next project. I like the look of the really big ones like this (especially since they are machine pieced).

I hope you will sew along with me on the fan quilt we started last Saturday (next post down). I will be posting the next step this weekend. Happy Sewing!

Sharon

ps: I have tulip leaves peeking out! I am so excited to get out in my garden.


My Button

4 comments:

  1. I love the variety of fabrics you used in this quilt. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a method that you prefer for machine piecing hexagons? I have a hexagon UFO on my list for A Lovely Year of Finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quilt! Can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message, let me know you visited and what you like, give me a suggestion, ask a question. Comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...